Data Protection Officer: Philipp Beckmann
1. lf you call up the internet presence of SERU or want to download data of SERU Distributions GmbH & Co. KG information about us will be stored in a log file. This process is done anonymously. There is no inclusion on your person or privacy.
2. Saved information: Your IP-address, date and time of the site call up, the requested page or the name of the file, the amount of data transmitted and the message, whether access/retrieval was successful.
3. This data is not used for commercial purposes. The evaluation is intended solely for statistical processing and improvement of our website. For this purpose we create user profiles as pseudonyms. A connection between the person behind the pseudonym with the collected usage data is not made. After this use erasure of that data is ensued. A permanent storage is excluded .You can contradict this data collection, storage and processing at any time.
4. That data is exclusively used by us. The processing for the analysis of user behavior takes place in a state outside the scope of the guideline 95-46-EG by the company Google Analytics. The usage and processing can be contradicted by using the Deactivate-Add-on.
5. For data collection and storage, we use so-called cookies .These do no harm. They do not contain viruses and do not allow us to spy on you. Using cookies gives us the possibility to see different user behaviors and understand the appropriate scope. In addition they should aid for an optimized browsing of our website You can set your internet browser in a way that our cookies cannot be stored on your device or already stored cookies are deleted. Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google lnc. By using cookies it is possible to make an analysis of your use of the website. lt covers information about the operating system, the browser ,IP-address, previously called up websites by you and the date and time of your visit on our website. Through this text file generated information about the use of our website that data will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored. Google will use this information to evaluate the usage of our website to compile reports about the website activity for website operators and furthermore to provide the website use and internet related services. Unless otherwise required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf, Google will pass this information to these others. This usage is done anonymously or pseudonymised.
Further details for the use, the collection and storage of information can be found directly from Google http://www.google.com/intl/de/privacypolicy.html#information. We explicitly point to this information.
Right to information and cancellation right
Please note that data protection regulations and handling of data protection, e.g. Google can change constantly. lt is therefore advisable and required to continuously inform you about changes of the legal provisions and practices of companies such as Google.